eMagin Corporation is looking for Process Scientists/Engineers to participate and significantly contribute to the development of new processes and equipment for eMagin’s pioneering OLED micro-display technology. These individuals will serve as a focal point in the designing of equipment and development of processes for advanced display panels from the concept to the product ramp.
- The candidates will need to have hands-on experience and proven track record in the relevant areas in display and/or semiconductor industry, advanced process technology development and associated equipment
- Demonstrated ability to perform process DOE and failure analysis is a must
- Demonstrated strong desire to innovate and invent creative solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The willingness and ability to travel are required
Qualified candidates shall have at least one of following specialties:
- Semiconductor processing
- Thin film deposition process development and characterizations
- OLED material & process and associated equipment design and development
- Display optical characterization, performance trade-off’s and overall design optimization
Major responsibilities include:
- Work closely with display cross functional teams within eMagin and other industrial partners within the US or in Asia to design and develop the new display technologies that enable the best display performance
- Lead engineering investigations on advanced process technologies for future display applications
- Achieve the best design goal using an optimized manufacturing process for a high volume production
- Analyze trade-offs among the performance, manufacturability, schedule and cost
- Work with the Operations Team to drive the suppliers to establish the process baseline, optimize the process window, and establish the robust manufacturing infrastructure.
Requires Ph.D. degree in Physics/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Material Science or equivalent plus a minimum 3 years experience, or Bachelor/MS degree plus a minimum of 5 years experience.