Reports to: Sr. VP Product Development
The primary function is to be the interface between the OLED technology and the cmos backplane technologies to develop and validate not only the pixel driver functional block but also the adjacent related functions such as row/column drive and compensation techniques for eMagin Corporation’s microdisplay products.
The position is an integral part of the Product Development Group and will interface with the R&D Group responsible for technology development, the IC Design Group responsible for the execution of the product designs.
- Develop, test and validate active matrix OLED pixel driver
- Develop, test and validate active matrix OLED microdisplay compensation techniques for uniformity, aging, etc.
- Support R&D exploratory activities and integration of new technology advances into prototypes and products
- Support microdisplay product definition, development and qualification
- Support development of microdisplay product architecture and performance roadmaps
- Support product engineering activities
- 10 to 15 years in active matrix display development, 5 to 7 at least involving OLED technology
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience with active matrix pixel and data driver topologies and drive techniques
- Minimum 5 years of experience with analog CMOS integrated circuit design for low noise, low signal level applications
- Experience with active matrix display characterization and qualificationExperience with power consumption minimization techniques
- Skilled in the use of analog integrated circuit simulation, modeling and layout tools